Manifold heaters are compact heating devices used to warm fluids or gases within complex systems, such as automotive engines, by providing efficient heat transfer in a confined space.
Manifold Heaters are also known as Formed tubular heaters, these heaters are mainly used for hot runner manifolds.
Hot runner manifold heaters designed and manufactured for superior performance and life expectancy to withstand high sheath temperature and provide best combination of physical strength, high emissivity and good thermal conductivity to heat hot runner manifolds.
- Precise forming of the heaters is required for it to fit properly into the milled slot in the mould. To ensure this fit, we normally use a template as an inspection of the milled slot in aluminium or MS plate, customer supplied or manufactured by Kalka Engineers.
- Available in chrome nickel steel.
- Sealed edges to prevent from moisture.
- Superior grade magnesium oxide insulation.
- Swaged for good electrical insulation & heat transfer.
Got a Question?
A manifold heater operates by utilizing electric current or combustion to generate heat, which is then transferred to the fluid or gas flowing through the system, raising its temperature for optimal performance.
Manifold heaters find widespread use in various industries, including automotive, aerospace, and industrial sectors. They are commonly employed in engine blocks, hydraulic systems, fuel lines, and other applications requiring controlled heating.
Yes, manifold heaters are designed to be energy-efficient. They often incorporate advanced heating elements or insulation materials to minimize heat loss and maximize the utilization of energy, resulting in efficient heating processes.
Yes, manifold heaters can be customized to suit specific needs. They can be tailored in terms of size, heating capacity, temperature range, and control features to ensure compatibility with the particular system or application they are intended for.