Tubular heaters are compact heating devices designed with a flat, rectangular shape. They provide localized heat and are commonly used in various applications, including industrial processes and home heating systems.
Kalka brand heaters are known for their effective functioning in the electrical and the process industry. Our Tubular heaters are specifically designed for direct contact heating of water, oils, viscous liquids, solvents, Process solution, Storage heaters and more. They can be designed in a wide range of electrical rating, diameters, lengths, terminations, and Sheath materials.
- Plastic Processing Machinery.
- Water & Oil Heating Appliances
- Packaging machinery
- Engineering Industry
- Shoe Making Machineries.
- Hob Runner Mould Systems.
- Dies & Manifolds
- Immersion Heating.
- Contact Surface Heating
- Radiant Surface Heating.
- Shoe Making Machinery
- Unlimited designed possibilities offered by Tubular Heaters.
- Available in different sizes of tube diameter. 1/4”, 3/8”, ½” & ¾”.
- Variety of terminal options shapes and sizes.
- Straight and formed Tubular type.
- U-shaped and M-shape Tubular Heaters.
- Finned type tubular Heaters.
- Flanged Tabular Heaters for Water, Oil, Air etc.
- Customized Tubular Heaters (As per requirements specification )
- Available in different sheath materials, Incoloy 800, Inconel 600, SS304, SS321, SS316, SS310, Copper, Titanium etc.
Got a Question?
1. A compact heater with powerful heating capability is the tabular heater.
2. You can rely entirely on the operation of a tubular heater and using one is fully safe.
3. Well, the use of stainless steel ensures both their stability and their protection from corrosion.
4.The assisting Tubular Heater outperforms conventional electric heaters.
5.The heater may be configured to fit a variety of applications with ease.
6. Tube heaters assist reduce the risk of fire or explosion.
- Radiant Heating
- Sealing Bars
- Convection – Air and Gas
- Shrink Tunnels/shrink packaging
- Dies and Manifolds
- Immersion Heating
- Contact heating
- Chemical industries